1. Pandu - the father of Pandavas asked his sons to eat his flesh after his death so that entire knowledge may transfer to his sons. Only Sachdev ate some flesh and gained the knowledge and was able to see the future. He was stopped by God to narrate the future.
2. Arjun was not able to save Krishna’s wives from robbers after Krishna departed to Vaikunta. Some of his wives committed suicide and others were kidnapped by robbers.
3. Krishna is the most difficult character to understand in entire Mahabharata. Once he started fighting with Arjuna and Lord Shiva himself came to stop the fight, asking for the reason Krishna said he was testing Arjun.
4. Mahabharata is also known as fifth Veda, Pancham Veda.
5. Bhagavad Gita was not only heard by Arjun but also by Hanuman and Sanjaya. Hanuman was on the top of Arjuna's chariot for the entire battle and Sanjaya was blessed with divine vision by Veda Vyasa to narrate the events of the battle.
6. In previous life, Dhritarashtra was a cruel ruler and one day he was walking along a pond side where he saw a mother swan swimming with her small hundred swans. Dhritarashtra removed the eyes of mother swan and killed all her little ones just for fun. He was later cursed and was born blind and his all hundred sons got killed in next life.
7. After Krishna’s death all pandavas lost interest in their lives and started descending to heaven with a dog. All pandavas died on the way except Yudhisthir and dog who made it to heaven.
8. out of the hundred brothers of Kaurava, only Yuyusu survived as he fought from Pandavas side.
9. Around 8800 verses are still unsolved of Mahabharata. 10. Shakuni was the devotee of Lord Krishna. The fact is he wanted the downfall of both Pandavas and Kauravas and was the main reason for the battle of Mahabharata. .