"Prayers go up and blessings come down"
Many of us have come across the saying, “The shortest distance between a problem and the solution is the distance between your knees and the floor.” What does this imply? Kneeling on the floor refers to offering obeisances to God, humbly submitting ourselves to His supreme will and joining our hands in prayer. And the solution refers to the unconditional love and compassion of God in the form of aashirwad (blessing).
Why should we pray?
An eminent personality in the fields of science and administration, who was conferred with the highest civilian honour of India, and who also has other prestigious awards like and to his fame has something wonderful to say about the importance of prayer. In his own words, “God, our Creator, has stored within our minds and personalities, great potential strength and ability. Prayer helps us tap and develop these powers.” This famous personality who lays much emphasis on the potency of prayer is Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam. It can be understood from his words that prayer is a wonderful medium to help us gain access to both the tangible and intangible blessings of God.
A famous proverb states, “When prayers go up, blessings come down.” We all know how important it is for us to start our day with prayers and also to make any new beginning in our lives with prayers. There are important events like exams, wedding ceremonies, new ventures and new openings when we need special blessings from God. What do we generally do? We either visit a nearby temple or mentally offer prayers to our favourite deities. It remains a fact that we yearn to visit our favourite temples to offer special prayers and seek special blessings in those significant moments. However, at times it is not possible to do so. That is disheartening! But it is not so any more! We are here at to help you with those crucial moments of your life. You can now continue working on your important projects and trust us to take care of the prayer and aashirwad part of your project/event.
How can this be done?
• Avail the “Get Aashirwad” service on our website and upload scanned copy of your documents like examination hall ticket, wedding card, invitation card for all the important ceremonies like house-warming and new openings, or any document that is significant for you.
• Provide more relevant details like your name, date, time, place of the event etc., Be assured that we will maintain utmost confidentiality of all your documents and details.
• Choose the temple where you wish your documents to be submitted for special puja.
• We will take a printout of your scanned documents, offer it in puja to your favourite deity at your favourite temple and have your documents blessed.
• After the special puja with your documents and upon praying to your favourite deity for special blessings for your important event, we will send across the documents to your postal address.
• Now venture upon your project/event with the confidence of special aashirwad from your favourite deities.
We are looking forward to being a part of all the important and auspicious events of your life and helping you focus better. OnlineTemple.com wishes you happiness, success and abundance in all your endeavours!