Maha Rudrabhishek Puja on Shravan Shivratri: 21st July 2017
The month of Shravan is dedicated to Lord Shiva and it is believed that offering special prayers to the Lord in this month has many benefits. The Shivratri falling in the month of Shravan is known as Shravan Shivratri or Sawan Shivratri.
It is celebrated in the krishna paksha chaturdashi Shravan Masa and is highly auspicious and for those fasting on this day, they are blessed by both - Lord Shiva and Maa Parvati. Shivratri in Shravan occurs a day or two before Amavasya or the new moon day. This year, Sawan or Shravan Shivratri falls on 21st July 2017.
During this month and especially on this day, scores of Hindus in India, as well as Nepal, flock to Shiva temples to offer prayers and special Puja such as Gangajal Abhishekam. People offer Gangajal, Bilva leaves or Bael Patta, honey, milk, water, fruits etc to the Shivling. It is believed that if young unmarried women offer Gangajal to Lord Shiva in this month, they will get desired life partners.
Not only is Shravan Shivratri of high importance but every Monday falling in this month is considered highly auspicious. Here are some benefits of fasting on Shravan
• If one is unwell, he/she is blessed with good health.
• If one is single he/she is blessed with a suitable partner.
• If one is having financial issues, Lord Shiva helps them to get rid of it.
• This Puja is very beneficial if one wishes to get rid of the malefic effects of the Moon or The Nine Planets.
If one wishes to, then he or she can do it simply for the sake of overall growth and spiritual upliftment. The Laghu Rudra Puja helps the devotees a chance to wash away their negative karma and gain protection from the various positive sources in the Universe.
The Rudrabhishek Puja is done primarily for:
• Success in education, job and career
• Harmonious relationships
• Elimination of financial troubles
• Removal of doshas
• Bringing peace and harmony in our abodes
• Elimination of health related issues
• Blessing a person with a healthy mind and positive spirit
we bring you the opportunity to offer Maha Rudrabhishek Puja to Lord Shiva on Shravan Shivratri. This Puja will be performed by learned pandits, adhering to all rules and regulations.
On ordering the Puja, the date, time and venue of the puja will be informed to the clients via email, plus a link shall be provided through which you can see your puja live. You and your representatives then can attend the puja live.
Once the Puja is completed, you will receive the following Prasad:
1. Shiv and Parvati Statue
How does it works
1. Online Temple neither represents the temple authorities or its trustees nor are the manufacturer/seller of Prasad products, but is solely a platform which connects you with certain individuals who shall offer Bhaint & Prasad (‘Service’) at Vaishno Devi (“Temple”) on your behalf.
2. We act as your representative to offer & deliver Prasad to your doorstep. This price is used to buy and offer Prasad at the temple and includes packing and courier charges.